St Maarten Lighted Parade held on Saturday 30. Awesome held!
2 New Videos Of the Latest Accidents St Maarten
Preparation for Saturday’s Lighted Parade
The Lighted Parade will be held on Saturday,
July 30, in Philipsburg. The start point is Bush Road and end is the parking lot next to the Government Administration Building on Soualiga Road.
The parade route is as follows: Bush Road, Prins Bernhard Bridge, Longwall Road, Kerkhofsteeg, Front Street,
Welvaart Brug, W.E. Buncamper Road, Freedom Fighters Roundabout, W.J.A. Nisbeth Road, Salt Pickers Roundabout, Soualiga Road to parking lot.
Police anticipate that traffic will become very congested on Saturday due to the parade route.
Several roads will be blocked at specific times to ensure the free movement of the parade. Motorists are advised by KPSM to use alternative routes to avoid delays.
Do’s and don’ts on the evening of the lighted parade:
• Avoid parking on Front Street. Vehicles left on Front Street will be towed away.
• Avoid double parking on the parade route.
• Respect no parking signs, pedestrian zones, and other pedestrian areas.
• No vehicles should be parked for entrances and exits of properties without the owner’s permission.
• Parents should keep a watchful eye on children during the parade.
https://www.sxmgovernment.com has the latest Ministers and Parliament meetings. https://www.stmaarten.news the original St Maarten News is under renovations. https://www.stmaartennews.org the official St Maarten News is upgrading its archives.
Latest police reports and crime, plus archives https://www.sxmpolice.wordpress.com